Broccoli Mac and Cheese Casserole Meal
Growing up I remember helping both my grandmother and mother prepare food for the neighborhood kids, a couple of years ago I discovered the world of coupons, and began to take advantage of the great savings opportunities that coupons offered me as a consumer . It helped my family to fill our pantry with food products, and allowed us to share with other Families in need’. I started to donate food products to my daughter’s school, I also shared them with family and friends. It was a great way to teach our children to participate in activities in which we can make a difference by giving back to the community.
I believe that everyone can become hunger-heroes if collectively we all unite and contribute to a great cause. I will! And so I’ve joined #CollectiveBias at #HungerHeroes campaign program. Tyson and Kraft will donate a 4oz. of protein, 6 fl. oz. CAPRI SUN, and/or 2.5 oz. of KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinners, when you buy any of these products at Sam’s Club in August, and you’ll be feeding a child in need. A bag of Tyson ® Fully Cooked Chicken Nuggets, 5 lb., box KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 7.25 oz. 12-pack, and box of Capri-Sun 6 oz. 40-pack. I have always enjoyed creating and sharing recipes with friends and family, this is an excellent opportunity to get your friends and family involved and contribute to a great and Nobel cause, when you purchase any of these products and become a #HungerHero!
My family had a blast! At our local Sam’s Club store, where we purchase these products and prepared a delicious Broccoli Mac and Cheese Casserole Meal, that we shared with friends and family; it was a fun and easy meal to prepare, it’s a favorite among children and adults. Ingredients for 4-6 people
- 1 Box of Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 7.25 oz
- A bag of Tyson ® Fully Cooked Chicken Nuggets-5 lb.
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/4 heavy cream
- 1/4 Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups strawberries washed and halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- Marinara Sauce
- 1 box of Capri Sun
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions.
- When they are ready add the macaroni cheese, heavy cream and stir well.
- Add broccoli cut into small pieces and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Pour into a suitable baking dish.
- preheat oven to 400f for 13 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- In a baking pan place the nuggets in the oven for 13-15 Minutes.
- Remove from oven let cool for 2-3 minutes and serve.
- Serve with chopped fruit, marinara sauce.
- Remember to place Capri Sun in the fridge a couple hours to enjoy chilled.
This is a fast, easy, and delicious meal you can share with your community to help children fight hunger.