Tips to Get your Workout Moving and Staying Fresh
As mothers we often make excuses come time to exercise, the days go by very fast, as we try to stay on track with all our work, home, kids and daily workouts. It’s important to make an effort, to go outside and enjoy the great outdoors. Summer is a great time to enjoy the fresh air, and exercise to keep us healthier. Not only must we protect our self’s from the sun’s harmful UV rays, But it’s also very important to take care of our self’s, and stay fresh while enjoying our daily workouts.
I would like to share some tips that have worked for me very well:
- Start with a warm scented bath at night, it will help you to relax your muscles and mind, so when you wake up you feel ready to go and motivated.
- Green juices also provide healthy nutrients necessary for a smooth, radiant skin, making you feel younger and more energetic.
- Start with short walks around your neighborhood and increase the time gradually. This will help you condition your body and relieve stress.
- Involve your children, and make your workout fun for the entire family, it’s a great way to keep the family healthy and united.
- Drink plenty of water to hydrate your body and skin. You will look radiant.
- Eat chilled fruits and vegetables to help you hydrate especially in the hot season.
- Use appropriate clothing when you exercise.
- Use Carefree® Acti-Fresh, helps us stay more comfortable and fresh for up to 8 hours.
- Use a delicate and fun perfume, you can purchase the travel size to carry in your handbag.
- Use a moisturizer with sunscreen.
- Bring sunglasses.
- Remember to smile and enjoy the outdoors with the family.