Garlic Cilantro Mushroom Gluten Free Pasta
With the holidays right around the corner my family and i arrived home exhausted from a long day of shopping and festivities preparations, We wanted to prepare a quick and delicious dinner for the family,With that been said, we decided to prepare one of our favorite Gluten Free pasta recipes, Mushroom, Garlic, Cilantro Penne Pasta, ready to serve within 15-20 minutes.
We prepared a health mushroom Cilantro cream sauce with fresh Garlic to accompany the Barilla Gluten Free pasta. Now pasta lovers with Gluten allergies can enjoy Barilla new line of Gluten Free pastas, my kids are allergic to Gluten and are very happy, that once again they can enjoy great tasting pasta.
Barilla Gluten Free Pasta is made with corn and rice, delicious taste and texture, “tastes like regular pasta”, produced on dedicated gluten free production lines, with Non-GMO ingredients, and most important it’s Certified Gluten Free.
Here are the ingredients to make this Delicious pasta dish under 20 minutes.
- 1 box of Barilla Gluten Free Penne
- 4-6 sliced cloves of garlic
- 1 c sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 c scallion
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1/4 c cashew milk
- 1/2 c chopped cilantro
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the box. Drain, keep warm.
- In a large saucepan, put the olive oil
- Add mushrooms and garlic and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, until cooked.
- Add the milk and scallion.
- Cook the sauce stirring for 1 more minute.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Add pasta to the sauce and gently stir together.
- Serve, garnished with chopped cilantro
“Visit BJ’s Wholesale Clubs on December 22nd and 23rd to see an in-store Barilla Gluten Free pasta demo at select clubs.” and for more Barilla Gluten Free Recipes on Pinterest.